Employment Type: Full-time
Rapid Renders (Pvt) Ltd is a global 3D architectural and product visualization service provider. We deliver visualization work to leading international architecture studios and property developers while providing a dynamic, fast-growing environment with endless possibilities to develop yourself and your skills. We are searching for a 3D Modeler/Visualizer to join our growing team. The 3D artist will be responsible for creating hard surface modeling and photorealistic architecture visualization renderings. The 3D Modeler/ Visualiser will collaborate with the design and visualization team to ensure that proposed project designs are reproduced accurately and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create realistic 3D models including architectural models and Furniture models according to the production deadlines, and technical specifications.
- Use 3D modeling, texturing and lighting skills, and other techniques to create Photorealistic rendering.
- Desire to gain knowledge and develop skills to improve your work performance.
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions, and other technical constraints.
- Present and explain visuals to colleagues and clients.
- Ensure all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible.
- Receive feedback from designers and clients, and edit based on the comments received.
- Review 3D render and recommend improvements.
N.B.: Duties & responsibilities are not limited to the job description.
- 0 to 5 years of 3D Artist experience, Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard software, including 3ds Max, Photoshop, ZBrush.
- Degree or Diploma in 3D Animation or a related field.
- Good knowledge of Corona Rendering Engine.
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Excellent knowledge of hard surface modeling in 3ds Max ZBrush.
- Good understanding of architecture blueprint.
- Experience in Architect visualization.
- Experience using Unity and Lumion.
- Good communication, teamwork skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Ability to understand architectural plans.
Work remotely for as long as you like! Although the core team is based in Sri Lanka, we’re all working remotely right now due to the Covid situation and wouldn’t expect you to change your work arrangements if we set up a physical office in the future.
Email an expression of interest in this position: [email protected]
A portfolio must be submitted.